A naked bulb shines brightly as it mysteriously spins through the air. Floating, with no strings attached, no wires, no tricks—truly floating above a small oaken base. The Swedish designed FLYTE lamp is incredibly magical. Flat objects can even be passed below the glowing bulb while it hovers and rotates above. Hidden within the wooden base is a magnetic induction system which both levitates and lights the bulb invisibly. The effect is mesmerizing.
Plug the base into the wall and the energy-efficient LED bulb will shine 60 lumens bright for 50,000 hours. That’s equivalent to 12 hours of usage a day for 11 years! Includes sustainably-harvested oak base, AC adapter and either chrome, gold or copper bulb. No batteries required.
Designed in Sweden, the FLYTE base is made of quarter-sawn oak, ash and walnut wood finishes. We want your FLYTE to look good, feel good and last a long time. We use energy efficient LEDs rated at about 50,000 hours. That's 12 hours a day for 11 years!
- Lifetime: 50 000 Hours.
- Efficiency: 16Lm/W.
- Max Brightness: 60 Lumens.
- Power Adapter: 15 Volts US/EU/UK/AU Plug.
- Global Voltage Compatible: 100 - 240V.
- Usage: Indoor Use Only.
- Weight of Base: 500 grams / 1.10 Pounds.
- Base Dimensions: 126mm x 126mm x 30mm. 5.0inch x 5.0inch x 1.2inch.
- Lightbulb Dimensions: 140mm x 70mm x 45mm.
- Levitation height: 15mm-17mm